Asian Pacific Islander Coaching Circle for Organizers
Union and community organizers bring passion, commitment and hard work to building the power of workers and community members to advocate for social justice. Young organizers, in particular, have always been an essential part of our social movements with their inspiring, creative energy and bold vision for our communities!
The API Coaching Circle for Organizers is designed to support young API community and labor organizers to thrive in their work for social and economic justice, to organize for the long haul, and to transform our communities and society towards justice, love, and equity!
Through the Coaching Circle, API organizers join a community of peers facilitated by a professional coach to:
- Engage in inquiry about what is important to themselves and their lives
- Celebrate their strengths and contributions
- Acknowledge challenges of organizing for systemic change and honor what they are learning
- Organize, live, and play with more sustainability and joy
- Learn how to lead effectively
The API Coaching Circle for Organizers is a project of Seeding Change to support the development and leadership of young API organizers.
To learn more about the Coaching Circle, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.